In response to Xooxer
ummmmmm no not really i was in the middle of connecting to bleach las noches and then it had almost finished but it kept saying connection failed and i couldn't download any host files (since i can't download sonic rumble arena can someone download it for just click on search then type in sonic rumble arena then press enter then click on host your own then click on sonic rumble arena then on the side it will say download if it says error: unzip failed then you have the same problem as me but i also can't connect to games. then to host it go on dream Daemon then click on file, my games then sonic ruble arena or whatever game you are hosting then click on go you will now be hosting that game but with me i can't even join my own games.) so anyway i can't connect to any live games or download any host files so i have a big problem. so if you can help me please please help me.
In response to Television2
Television2 wrote:
I figured out the problem, thanks for the help
what's the problem how did you figure it out
In response to Romeo298
Maybe your campus is running all traffic thru a proxy. That's how the net is where I work. For apps like yahoo messenger they allow you to enter the proxy url and port but no such setting on Byond. But then again, I don't need to be playing games at work.
In response to Traztx
Any idea how I can play threw the proxy?
In response to Romeo298
No idea, sorry
In response to Shakedown
I am logged in on the site and into my byond app. Also I get Status: online. When I go to join a game like normal the pop up comes up but it says my pager is offline! It does this for every game. How do I turn my pager back online. All I want to do is play byond...is it so much to ask lol.
Page: 1 2