ID:293188

BYOND Build Number: N/A
Operating System: Windows XP
Video/Graphics Card: N/A
Game Hub/Link: N/A
Internet Connection Type: Wireless
Firewalls/Routers: Netgear

Problem Description: I seem to have a problem with my storage or something with BYOND, it just suddenly starting doing this lately, it's never happened before and I haven't changed anything on my computer. But for some games, it's whenever I sign onto them and others it's when I do certain actions inside them, a pop up appear saying this, "Not enough storage is available to complete this operation." Then my dream seeker crashes after it. I've tried deleting my cache, deleting things on my computer to create space, switching keys, and reinstalling BYOND, but even with 4 GBs of free space, it still pops up. Any help would be appreciated.

Steps to Reproduce Problem: Repeat actions that cause the pop to appear.
I've seen this come up when certain other apps are running. I've had issues with MAME and DosBox interfering with Dream Seeker in the past. I suspect this is a video driver issue, but basically you need to look for other programs that are graphically intensive. Something else you're running is most likely causing the problem.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
I can back you up on the graphics card issues. Back when I had a ATI 9800se BYOND would do this any time I entered a game with 3D graphics, while running Chatters in the background. It is possible, however, that my issue was caused by the video game hogging the RAM, and BYOND not wanting to unload, this is just a guess, however.
In response to Danial.Beta
I'm on an Radeon 9800 XXL and this particular issue doesn't pop up for me at all. The computer itself only has 512MB Ram, plus an additional 128mb in the graphics card.