ID:293189

BYOND Build Number: 428.998
Operating System: version 5.1 service pack 3, v3244
Video/Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200
Game Hub/Link: every1 i play on
Internet Connection Type: Cable
Firewalls/Routers: i dont have any firewall (my windows firewall is off) and my router is netgear rp614

Problem Description: any game i play, when i type a wrong command/macro, dreamseeker freezes, its kinda annoying when playing a game, and then theres no spots to login to and then i have to wait kinda 10 min to get on back

Steps to Reproduce Problem: typing a wrong macro/command.
I'm curious what you mean by typing a "wrong command/macro". Which commands are you trying to enter, and which ones cause the freeze? Do you have any details on this like a specific macro that triggers the problem?

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
I meant like when i type a invaild command, for example, the command is say and if u type like asy or something like that instead, then the game freeze. It happens for me very often and even so when im typing "ooc" and it happens like oco or coo or something like that...

And the same with macro if i put a invaild command in a macro the game will freeze
In response to Enic
I haven't been able to replicate this. Can you point me to a server where this happens reliably for you, and maybe come up with a sequence of commands I can try that would cause it to occur for me? If there's something I can test to try to reproduce it I'll give it a shot, but my own tests so far have come up empty.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
i usually play pokemon red steel, pokemon RP Reborn and Naruto GOA but its nothing wrong with the game or anything, i've tryed with another computer and it wont freeze after typing a invaild command, its something wrong on my comp with dreemseeker i guess... and there should be a way to fix it, cuz it never happened before and i've tryed to reinstall byond... no luck...