ID:293192

I may like to point out that ever since I updated BYOND that I have been experiencing problems Relogging onto my game. Other People have been experiencing that too on my game. I want this Fixed ASAP. Thank you Very Much
It might get fixed sooner, if you actually provided us with some information. As it stands, all I know is that you are "Having problems relogging into games". This could mean pretty much anything. I don't know anything about your system, so I have no way of narrowing down the possible problems.

And, let me state for the record that being demanding, such as "I want this fixed ASAP" will normally not net you a positive response. Now, we want to help everyone, and ensure that BYOND works for everyone, but without any useful information, and while being demanding, you are unlikely to get any useful help. Garbage in, garbage out.

Please read All about the BYOND Help Forum for a full description of how you can help us help you.
In response to Danial.Beta
Sorry if I was a little rude on it. But like when I sign off my game and sign back on it won't let me. Sometimes other people experience it too. I was hoping for this to be fixed some time soon but as you said it might get fixed sooner so yea. Specific details on what it saids when i try to log back in It saids connected then when I reconnect it nothing changes. My apologies if I demanded it I was kinda rushing it at the time.
In response to Liltroy614
G'day Liltroy614.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer system as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Thanks Much.
Tiberath