ID:293195

every time me and my brother try to play a game it comes up in this account(my old account i stop useing) Xx-pro-xX. and we bothmade different accounts and it says the diffeerent account is logged in but game wise me and my bro always get xx-pro-xx. admin plz terminate
I have discovered an ancient bug along these lines in BYOND. I'm not sure if it's the same problem but it sounds the same. There's a workaround you can use:

• Open the BYOND pager.
  • If you're logged in on an account, log out.
  • On the login screen, select Xx-pRo-xX from the list of accounts.
  • Click the Delete Account link. (This will only remove it from your local machine, not from BYOND's system totally, so you can go back to using it in the future if you want.)

I may be misinterpreting what you've said. Another way I could read your post is that you're joining games via the Join link on the website, but you've already logged into the account you want to use on the BYOND pager. When you click a Join/Play/Host link on the BYOND site, the pager will log you in as whoever is using the website. So if your brother is trying to join a game but you're still logged in on the website on his computer, if he makes sure to switch to his own account on the website he should have no further problems.

Lummox JR