ID:293200

BYOND Build Number:429.999
Operating System:Windows vista
Video/Graphics Card:Intel pentium dual-core
Game Hub/Link:none.
Internet Connection Type:Wireless/ comcast/ cable.
Firewalls/Routers:All allowing BYOND to work. I got McAfee, and the basic firewall for Window's vista.

Problem Description:
Okay, this is the problem. At first, I was trying to log onto a random bleach game, Bleach Soul Of Darkness, or something like that. So I was logging in, chose my key, and pressed "log in." It was all working fine, and the pop-up came from the new version, you know?, the cool BYOND pop-up showing that its downloading the resources, is connected, etc.. Well, it was all working fine but then it froze for about 5 seconds and said, "Connected to world." Which is normal, yes. But, after that, it said; "Initializing Interface" and just froze at that and did nothing but keep showing the initializing interface thing. So, after that, the first thing I could think of is to restart my computer. I closed down byond, and everything including the webpages, aim, etc.. and rebooted my system.

After I turned my computer on, I tried again. I could log onto byond, the website that is, but not the program? I tried everything I could think of, like trying to open byond from just trying to log in on a game from the website, and making it open the application by itself, it didn't work, sadly. I restarted it again. It did the same thing, and even now, the application will not open! I even tried re-installing byond. That didn't work. So I deleted it, and installed it over. Yet, it still doesn't work!

Steps to Reproduce Problem: Uhh, I don't understand this question, but I pretty much explained everything in the section above.

Please, someone, please help. I tried the 'deleting cache' thing and renaming the cfg to cfg_old, and changing it back and trying it again, but it still won't work..
If you have MSN, AIM or Yahoo Messenger, contact me there, I want to try something to fix your problem...

MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: mikau1315
AIM: darkmikau15