ID:293218

BYOND Build Number: 429.999
Operating System: Windows 2000
Video/Graphics Card: Intel(R) 82815 Graphics Controller
Game Hub/Link:any
Internet Connection Type: Netgear Wireless Connection
Firewalls/Routers:Motorola wireless router

Problem Description: Every time I try to connect to a game I get this message "The instruction at "0x77fcb6a3" reference memory at "0xfefffff8". The memory could not be "read". Click Ok to Terminate the program.

Steps to Reproduce Problem: 1. Log into Byond Dream maker on a Windows 2000 system.
2. Log into a games Server. Let Game load, or it may come up faster if already played before.

3. Error message comes up.

Every time I try to connect I get this message "The instruction at "0x77fcb6a3" reference memory at "0xfefffff8". The memory could not be "read". Click Ok to Terminate the program.

There's no other option than to click ok so it is closed down, and it never works no matter how much i try.

I think this may have something to do with how much memory the game uses, It works with Byond 3.5 but not Byond 4.29. possible chance of a version just for Windows 2000 and under? Like a separate section. Please someone help, I've already done the Application Data file Routine, and deleting the Cache folder, also renaming the cfg folder.
Out of curiosity, does the error message tell you which module is experiencing the problem, or anything about the current state of the registers? If you can get those details it'd be extremely handy.

Lummox JR