In response to Schnitzelnagler
i m stuck at a launching screen where it has byond icon with blue screen it says "Launchin Dream Seeker"..what do i do?
In response to Gokussj22
Greetings Gokussj22.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
BYOND Build Number:4.0
Operating System:Windows XP professional
Video/Graphics Card: don't know
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type: http://www.byond.com/games/Gokussj22/NarutoshadowsOfRevenge

Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description:I cant connect to world it says "Launching Dream Seeker..."

Steps to Reproduce Problem: Connecting to game
In response to Gokussj22
4.0 is horribly outdated, if we're going by the same notation.
Latest stable release as by the moment of this posting is Verion 446.1027.

You should try to follow these instructions completely.
In response to Mikau
im stuck at launching dream seeker i tryed logging on to my account on my pager when i did and joined a game my screen jumped and it said connection failed connection died then my computer went in safe mode i restarted the computer and everything was normal but i cant play any games when i try it just says launching dream seeker i tryed deleting the ''cache'' folder but i couldnt find it wat do i need to do ?
i have the same problem. tryed to fix doing as say here ( http://www.byond.com/members/ BYONDHelp?command=view_post&post=29715 ), but on step 3 it says: 3.Navigate to the BYOND folder inside Application Data.
◦No BYOND folder? If you've found the Application Data folder but there's no BYOND folder inside it, try manually creating the BYOND folder.

there was no Byond folder, so i made 1.
Step 4 says to delete folder Cache
Now i ask: where can i find this folder?

also renamed folder "cfg" to "cfg_old", and guess what? didnt work. if anyone can help...

i have Windows XP SP3
connection 600kbps
firewall, but it doesnt affect Byond

In response to Skygear
Greetings Skygear.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please create a new thread with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Caiofernando
Greetings Caiofernando.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please create a new thread with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
nvm. i fixed it excluding the folder Cache. found it on "Meus Documentos"(my windows is in portuguese). but thx for ur time and the guide

------------------------------------------------------------

Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Greetings Caiofernando.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Caiofernando
please do not necropost my thread I rarely get this issue anymore...
= [ i got the sasme problem now
In response to Mattwo
THEN PLZ HELP ME FIGURE OUT HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM
In response to Master BoneZ
Greetings Master BoneZ.

You asked on how to figure out the problem you encountered and yet you did not even proceed and read the complete thread, or else you would have found this reply multiple times. It is as much relevant for you as for everyone else.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
Page: 1 2