ID:293232

BYOND Build Number:
Operating System:
Video/Graphics Card:
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:
Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description:When I bring up the hub, in the text box it says "Error(429.999) Failed to open server port!

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
When I log into my account from the hub or site, it gives me this error and forced me to sign in as a guest account if I want to play games. I have had no problems what so ever from Byond is the past but I have recently reformatted my system. Also,to answer the template, I have windows XP, I have a Nvidia 3 graphics card, I use DSL and Have a Linksys router. I also turned my firewall off just to see if that was the problem but it still failed to work properly. If you have any advice I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks!

P.S : I have also un-installed and reinstalled Byond itself and it still does not work. I have tried deleting the Byondstub.dll file THEN re-installing it after uninstalling of course, and it still won't work...
Greetings W4rthiefZ.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Thank You.
A.T.H.K
In response to A.T.H.K
Have you tried clearing the cache thats how i solved my dream seeker problem.Try doing that :)
In response to Volcomkewl
how do you clear you cache?
In response to UNCAlexG
http://www.byond.com/help/forum?id=2972#3034

Although this problem has been said to be fixed in the newest version.