ID:293275

I was just spawn killing without knowing, then the admin just got mad and used his abusive power and deleted all my characters and stats. will you please delete megaman wars until they gibe me my stats back?

your good, and honest
memeber,
La la 3.

Man.. this game needs a [squeeking] upgrade. The new download version is [wizwamwozzle]. Firstly, when I'm loading another program and then I click another program it does not tell me. Like seriously, who was the [sillywilly] to think of the new download? --_.... then when lag occurs it just stays on.. "Connected to load.." What really grind my gears is that you can't notice if the game will download or not.
Greetings La.

The BYOND Staff does not have the will nor power to help you out. It is each user's personal choice who they want in their game, and who they want out. Your best bet would be to try to contact the game host or game creator and ask to be unbanned. For BYOND's official stance on the subject, please read I'm being spammed by a user. Or, a user has banned me from his game for no reason. Help!

Thanks Much.
Danial.Beta