ID:293292

Would it be possible to put my membership days onto a different key I have? I have over a year left on here and I don't want all that to go to waste. If so, what can I do about it?

Thanks

-SaikonX
Only in extremely rare cases are actions like so are performed. I think you're better off using that one year on your current key. What's wrong with this key anyway?

Haywire
In response to Haywire
Haywire wrote:
Only in extremely rare cases are actions like so are performed. I think you're better off using that one year on your current key. What's wrong with this key anyway?

Haywire

Extremely Rare is an understatement. In fact, I don't believe the BYOND Staff are willing to do this kind of thing at all any more. There's far too much uncertainty about it.

The best thing you can do is contact BYOND Staff directly using the Support Form, and they will discuss with you your options.
In response to Tiberath
Heh, I have pretty much the same problem someone randomly bought this key a membership, as kind as the gesture was I really wish they would of put it on my main. -J T Squirrel
In response to Rainbow of Doom
Rainbow of Doom wrote:
Heh, I have pretty much the same problem someone randomly bought this key a membership, as kind as the gesture was I really wish they would of put it on my main. -J T Squirrel

Well, maybe that'll teach you that you don't need to register a new key for yourself every two weeks. =)
In response to Tiberath
Possibly Tibby, possibly.