ID:293295

Hi there,

For a few days now i have been trying to get a game online. resulting 1 major failure wich is that people cannot connect to my game. I use Dream Deamon. It basicly does everything like it should. the error there getting is
Connection Failed all the time. even if i edit byond in preference and then advanced and then put in then port en my hub. tried alot.
I have a port open
i have made a hub
all my firewalls blocking it are disabled.

Yes despite all of these actions it seems i cannot let people connect to my game. when they try they get a Connection Failed. wich bothers me. first place i did not wanna make this post and wanted to try and fix this problem alone by reading alot of topics and trying somethings

But now i have given up i cannot let people connect. if there is any way in fixing this please leave a post or add me on msn im happy to give you any info needed to help me =)

email: [email protected]
Greetings DrunkX.

Although networking is rather complicated, most problems involving connecting to or hosting a game can normally be pinned down to a user not having exceptions in their firewall or not forwarding ports in their router. For more information please see How do I host a game? Or, I'm having trouble hosting. for more information.

Thanks Much.
Danial.Beta