BYOND Build Number:430.1005
Operating System:XP
Video/Graphics Card:
Name:SiS 300/305/630/540/730
Manufacturer:SiS
Chip Type:SiS 730
DAC Type:SiS
Approx. Total memory:16.0 MB
Current Display mode:1024x768(32 bit)(60Hz)
Moniter:Default Moniter
Game Hub/Link:All games
Internet Connection Type:Cable
Firewalls/Routers:?

Problem Description:
Unable to log into any games this message will always appear when I click join
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii47/ravenm02/ Errormessage.png

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
I just clicked join and then this message came up
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii47/ravenm02/ Errormessage.png

Greetings Raven-San.

Sounds like it is a problem with Firefox's understanding of the byond:// path. Try using IE so we can see if it works correctly there.

The most likely solution is to reinstall BYOND.

Thanks Much.
Danial.Beta
In response to Danial.Beta
yea umm i cant join byond games cause it says im not logged in when i logged in. can someone help me plz.
In response to Adriel123
G'day Adriel123.

For future reference, please make your own thread and complete the template provided.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Thanks Much.
Tiberath
Daniel.beta It seems I can play games on IE thank you for all your help
In response to Raven-San
Glad I could help. Closing Firefox and reinstalling BYOND will likely fix your problem.
I can't log into games at all, When I try to log onto the Pager, it says i'm logged in but I'm offline. And The only way I can even get onto a game is if I use a guest key. I've tried everything. i've reinstalled byond, i've restarted my computer, I've just exited out of the byond and reentered, and I've even Cleared my Cache. And it still doesn't work. and when it does work and logs me in as online when I try to go onto a game it won't let me onto a game. Its been doing this for like the past 2 weeks and i'm really starting to get annoyed with it.
In response to Chrisy310
G'day Chrisy310.

For future reference, please make your own thread and complete the template provided!

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Thanks Much.
Tiberath
In response to Chrisy310

i can 't log into any games at all can you please fix it for me please
In response to DMAN17
G'day DMAN17.

Ok... this is the third and final time I'm going to say this, afterwards, I'm just going to delete any post like this. I shouldn't have to repeat myself three times.

For future reference, please make your own thread and complete the template provided!

Thanks Much.
Tiberath