ID:293326

BYOND Build Number:v431.1006
Operating System:Vista
Video/Graphics Card:Nvidia
Game Hub/Link:Digimon Sagas/Naruto GOA(only games hosted by BigHead2716)
Internet Connection Type:DSL
Firewalls/Routers:not the problem

Problem Description:WEll i have been playing this digimon game for the past week. then all of a sudden today i log on and it wont let me in. He said im not banned and everythiing is fine. Players are playing on his servers. i can get on any game but his. Anything he hosts. i cant play. He hosted a server of naruto GOA and it wouldnt let me in. said connection failed. not to mention the Digimon game i played for the past week. all of a sudden it says connection failed

Steps to Reproduce Problem:WHat steps do i take?
Well, just because he said that he hasn't banned you doesn't mean he hasn't, but I'll assume he did. Tell the host himself to look through his DreamDaemon bans, maybe he has banned you there. If not that, try finding out what his build is and what's yours if they are different then that my be a problem also, I have been experiencing that with Chatters, because I have 429 and they 430.

Give those ideas ago, tell me what happens. I'll answer back when I get home from school!

Haywire
hes right ive been trying to join for an hour and a half and it wont let me can somone else host a server of naruto goa or tell people how to host in the first place
In response to Haywire
LOL haywire already tried that before i posted this. I have updated version of byond. so does he. i wasnt banned. but i logged in this morning and it let me in. wierd.
In response to Strategy_master3456
So you're facing the same problems as Pendragon?

Haywire