ID:293335

Hey Guys as u know from the tittle im having problem with blue screen of death and it only happens when im using byond pager so if u know how to fix it please tell me here or on MSN [email protected] thx for reading
G'day Kiba1234.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Thanks Much.
Tiberath
In response to Tiberath
ok thx :D
In response to Tiberath
BYOND Build Number: 431.1006
Operating System: Windows Vista Intel(R) Pentium(R)Dual CPU T2330 @ 1.60 GHz 1.60 GHz 32-bit operating system
Video/Graphics Card: SiS Mirage 3 Graphics
Game Hub/Link: its byond pager
Internet Connection Type: Modem or cable however u call it
Firewalls/Routers: i have built in firewall and norton i have a router but im not using it at the moment

Problem Description: Blue Screen Of Death/BSOD
its BSOD it shows blue screen saying there is a problem and it only happens when im using byond pager

It started to happen like 1-2 months ago

I just installed Narton

so i think thats all thx for readin
In response to Kiba1234
Did you build your computer yourself, or did you buy it pre-built from a store? A lot of BSOD issues come from issues with the hardware of your computer. There's probably nothing wrong with your computer, and I'm at all familiar with Vista, however loose connections can cause the BSOD.

An example of this would be: Several years ago I had a laptop, and I was getting the BSOD quite frequently while running World of Warcraft. By removing the RAM and plugging it back in, the issue was resolved.

Please Note: I'm not suggestion you remove any hardware in your computer, and I'm really encouraging you not to remove any hardware while it is running.
In response to Kiba1234
BSOD is almost always a problem with either a hardware driver or a bad file in the Windows installation--hardware issues are most common by far. You should begin by going through all your hardware--especially anything connected to display and networking--and updating your drivers.

If that doesn't solve the issue, copy down the information in the BSOD and do some Googling on it. You may be able to find a specific cause for the problem by running across someone else who had it too.

Lummox JR
In response to Mikau
where are is the ram and how can i stop BSOD from restarting couze i have like 5 sec to read the whole thing so tell me please
In response to Kiba1234
If you don't have time to read the screen, just look for the module that cause the crash. That'd be something like "ntsound.dll" or some such. You should be able to spot it on the screen and write that down before the computer reboots, and then just try running that through Google.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
i can try that but im scared couze every time it happens it rebootd slower on my XP it happened and and iv waited an hour and it didnt turn on and then i had to go to a dude to fix it and that cost 48 pounds :/