ID:293340

BYOND Build Number:Nabuza
Operating System:XP
Video/Graphics Card:Name:ATI Radeon X300/X550/X1050 Series

Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip Type: RADEON X600 (0x5B62)
DAC Type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Approx. Total Memory 256.0MB
Current Display Mode: 1152 x 864 (32 bit) (75Hz)
Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
Game Hub/Link:http://www.byond.com/games/BxS0ldi3R/ DragonballZLegendsReborn#online
http://www.byond.com/games/UchihaGames/BleachSoulsofDarkness
http://www.byond.com/games/Wholeinthesky/ NarutoShinobiWarriors
http://www.byond.com/games/Calilber/ Narutothelastbattle#online
Internet Connection Type:DSL
Firewalls/Routers:XP

Problem Description:I can log into some games others i can't connect to

Steps to Reproduce Problem:Help page static IP addres
It could be a problem with that server you are trying to Connect to.
In response to Vegetassj9
but its mutiple games
In response to Nabuza
G'day Nabuza.

BYOND Build Number: Nabuza

That's an interesting BYOND Build you have there. I can't say I've seen that version in all my time here.

Anyway, are you able to connect to any game at all?

Thanks Much.
Tiberath
Nabuza wrote:

That's not exactly the question that was asked. We need to know the version of BYOND you're using.

Are there any further details? There are a million ways a connection to a game could fail. What steps do you follow when trying to join a game, and what happens as a result? Are there any error messages you receive? Which games fail and which succeed? Do the ones that fail always fail or is the problem intermittent? Do the failed connections always fail in the same way, with the same kind of error message, etc.?

That doesn't really make any sense. The question is asking what steps you follow when you get the problem. For example: Go to BYOND website, find game to play, click Play Live, click Join link for server I want to join. The reason we ask this is that it helps explain how you're getting from point A to point B and where you might be encountering problems along the way.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
I Get on the games hub and click join and then everything gos through but it says Connection failed and it always says Connection failed when i get on to certain games like Bleach souls of darkness

Lummox JR wrote:
Nabuza wrote:

That's not exactly the question that was asked. We need to know the version of BYOND you're using.

Are there any further details? There are a million ways a connection to a game could fail. What steps do you follow when trying to join a game, and what happens as a result? Are there any error messages you receive? Which games fail and which succeed? Do the ones that fail always fail or is the problem intermittent? Do the failed connections always fail in the same way, with the same kind of error message, etc.?

That doesn't really make any sense. The question is asking what steps you follow when you get the problem. For example: Go to BYOND website, find game to play, click Play Live, click Join link for server I want to join. The reason we ask this is that it helps explain how you're getting from point A to point B and where you might be encountering problems along the way.

Lummox JR
In response to Tiberath
thanks i thought it said key

Tiberath wrote:
G'day Nabuza.

BYOND Build Number: Nabuza

That's an interesting BYOND Build you have there. I can't say I've seen that version in all my time here.

Anyway, are you able to connect to any game at all?

Thanks Much.
Tiberath
In response to Tiberath
its 429.999
In response to Nabuza
http://www.byond.com/download Download the latest version, That should fix your problem.
In response to Nabuza
Nabuza wrote:
I Get on the games hub and click join and then everything gos through but it says Connection failed and it always says Connection failed when i get on to certain games like Bleach souls of darkness

Okay, that helps narrow it down a bit. That "Connection failed" message may be hiding the actual reason for your inability to join, which is something that version 432 will address.

What you haven't mentioned yet, though, is what build number you're currently using.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
Nabuza wrote:
its 429.999

So I think that the server is hosted on version 431.

I told him to Install the latest version from BYOND didn't get a reply yet so I think that it got fixed.
In response to Nabuza

i cant join games also example naruto goa i click it and next thing it says connection failed i even done the help guide i deleated cache everytime i deleate it it comes back straight away i done cfg old which just makes it freeze on launching dream seeker and cfg geos straight to connection failed if i delleate cache it freezes on launching dream seeker then cache comes back and it geos to connection failed what should i do?
In response to Strategy_master3456
As Tiberath would say:
G'day Strategy_master3456.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Thanks Much.
Tiberath
In response to Nabuza
How Come When I Wanna Play Dragonball Z - Hero's United It Says I Need Key It Doesn't Let Guest Key And I Already Have An Account
In response to Goku Vs Broly
Are you successfully logged in on your pager when you're connecting?
[Does it say "Logged in as Goku Vs Broly [Public]" in the status line?]