ID:293347

ok instead of using bars(because i cant figure that out for the life of me) i thought a good idea may be to show the health mana etc etc in a tab that is separate from the other verb panels

so my questions are:
is it possible to have two different areas with stat and command tabs?

if there are any tutorials can i have a link to one/ can someone teach me how to do this?
You can only have one info control, but you could use a grid control to mimic a stat panel. I'd use the info control for your commands. (You could use links and Topic() calls, but I'm trying to keep this simple.) The stats, however, could be sent to a grid quite easily. I don't have a tutorial to link you to, but the skin reference in Dream Maker has some details on how to use grids.

For future reference, you may wish to take advantage of the Developer portion of the menu at the top of the page. Questions like this should go in the Developer forum. You've been told this before ([link]). BYOND Help is run by a few volunteers so please don't abuse them. =)
In response to ACWraith
thanks for the help and i apologize i thought this was the right place for a question...that is what the description said

I'll try harder next time though

thanks again