ID:293349

I feel a little threatened by a player in BYOND. He spoke about killing me via napalm injections or a dull guillotine... and even told me to kill myself. He's really scaring me, and I think he is having the same effect on other players. I have a log of it, if you need it. His key is TM The Ultimate. Thank you.
G'day Valyrin.

I'm sorry Valyrin, but issues like this are to be taken up with game staff. BYOND provides a sufficient method (Pager Ban) to make sure you don't get contacted by people you don't want to be contacted by. Inside games however, it's another story. If there isn't a command of some kind to ignore a player, request the game owner make one.

Further more, never take threats like that seriously online. There are a lot of unpleasant people in the vast reaches of the world wide web, and not everyone is going to be nice to everyone else. The best thing you can do is ignore them and pretend they don't exist. No threats like this ever come to pass anyway, it's just people trying to be cool by acting like [expletive deleted]'s to others.

Thanks Much.
Tiberath