ID:293358

Hi and umm well i have this bleach game that doesnt let anyone else but me log in and i cant get it from a demo to a game on my computer can any one help me??
Though your questions do not fit this sub-forum, some information would help to determine your problem.
Can you provide a link to the game hub, did you try to host it and did you set up port forwarding?
Are you using a firewall?

I do not exactly understand what you meant by getting it "from a demo to a game on your computer", could you rephrase that?
You're behind a router, or your firewall is blocking incoming connections from accessing the game. Host your game and find out the port number, and look up port forwarding for your router. Once you have the port forwarded, other people should be able to connect to the games you host.
G'day KingCC.

Although networking is rather complicated, most problems involving connecting to or hosting a game can normally be pinned down to a user not having exceptions in their firewall or not forwarding ports in their router. For more information please see How do I host a game? Or, I'm having trouble hosting. for more information.

Thanks Much.
Tiberath