ID:293362

when I try to join the game it says connecting ... after that it says Launching Dream seeker and then I wait Until it Launches But it wont it doesn't even say failed. also when I open Dream Seeker From The Game Hub it opens "Error Report" Window and Then it Closes. Please help I was just playing it normally yesterday but today the problem started , I also tried in Many different games and didn't work.
Dear YgoUploader,
as with your last report, there is not much sense in people guessing. If they do not know important information about your computer and problem, how are they supposed to help?

Your report should look something like this:

BYOND Build Number: 431.1005
Operating System: Windows NT
Video/Graphics Card: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900
Game Hub/Link: hub://Tiberath/NarutoXXL
Internet Connection Type: ADSL 2000
Firewalls/Routers: Fritz Box Wlan SL

Problem Description: I can not seem to read YgoUploader's mind and thus can't help him.

Steps to Reproduce Problem: Try to help someone who hasn't posted any information about his system or details about the problem.

As Tiberath would say:
G'day YgoUploader.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Thanks Much.
Tiberath