ID:293365

How I can play that game....?
Because even though I click the screen many times......
Still.....nothing happens.....
Please need help....

Please give me the steps on how to enter DUEL MONSTERS UNLIMITED by UnknownDuelist

And how to contact the author of this game...
This is the wrong forum for that kind of question.
Asides, you might want to be a bit more specific about your problem. As for what you described, those willing to help you can only guess a lot of facts, which is very bad.

Did the resources fully download (do you see a map like shown in the screenshots on the HUB)?
If not, just give it some more time for the resources to download.

What did you try to click?

Which version of BYOND are you using?

Are there some sort of messages on the text output?
I would suggest you ask this question of the game's author, since the issue is specific to that game and is unlikely to be any kind of BYOND bug or generic software issue.

Lummox JR
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
This is the wrong forum for that kind of question.
Asides, you might want to be a bit more specific about your problem. As for what you described, those willing to help you can only guess a lot of facts, which is very bad.

Did the resources fully download (do you see a map like shown in the screenshots on the HUB)?
If not, just give it some more time for the resources to download.

What did you try to click?

Which version of BYOND are you using?

Are there some sort of messages on the text output?

I can't enter the game...But the picture screen is there...I just don't know how to enter that game...
In response to HY-JP
A problem I've had a few times is that My Date was wrong, Check your Clock etc and set it to the right time and try again, If that doesn't help you should ask that owner for help.