ID:293377

BYOND Build Number:
Operating System:windows xp
Video/Graphics Card:
Game Hub/Link:http://www.byond.com/games/Sechkiesx/NarutoShippuuden#online
Internet Connection Type:
Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description:i hosted for this game once but now i cant join anymore for some reason why?

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Greetings Bighead 225.

As Lummox JR would say:

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Please make sure to include a detailed problem description, covering possible error messages and steps where something fails.

Could you have been banned?
Did you try to connect to other games?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
yea i can play other games and i cant play the game on one specific computer
In response to Bighead 225
You ignored most of my posting and didn't provide enough information in order to actually help you.
well the problem is when i hosted the this game on my aunts cpu for 1 day after that i could not get on the game on her cpu what to do
You did not supply enough information to help you, I'm sorry, at least I can't read your mind.

BYOND Build Number:
Internet Connection Type:
Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description:

Steps to Reproduce Problem:

Each of this information could prove valuable in the course of hunting down the problem.

Asides, you never mentioned what "i could not get on the game" means. What kind of error do you encounter? How far in the login process do you get?

I'm sorry, but if you don't help us, at least I can't help you.
well i can not connect to that game on that cpu i dont know wat kind of error it is
Asides that you, again, ignored everything else in my posting... what exactly happens when you try to join the game?
when i try to join game dreamseeker says connecting to byond://74.235.135.113:52015 for a while this comes up and then it says Failed
When you start BYOND and log in, does it display "Logged in as Bighead 225" in the bottom left of the pager?
Could you select "Help" -> "About BYOND" and provide the version number displayed there?

I just logged in the game you had trouble connection and could reach it just fine, so could it be that you got ip-banned?
yes it say logged in as bighead 225 and my cuz is host an the say im not ip banned but when i hosted on his grandmas cpu for about 6 hours i left went home but the next day it would not let me on to the at all on my aunts cpu
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I understood what you intended to say.
Could you rephrase that in proper English please?
What is the IP of the computer that can't access the game?
76477-OEM-0011903-00102 i think this correct i think this one is it 74.235.135.99
So, if you're unsure about your IP, how do you know the host did not IP ban you?
How would the host know without knowing your IP?
my cuz set it all up not i
I'm sorry, but I got lost on your families computer distribution, assuming that "cuz" should mean cousin.
It would truly help me, if you could apply good English when writing your postings, so I could understand what you intend to say (as, after all, I'm volunteering in trying to help you).
You still haven't provided your BYOND version number, which might be the reason you can't join. You didn't tell me if you could join other games from the computer in question either.
i have byond version 4.2 i can join other games is this enough information
You should update to 431.1006, ensuring there is no problem with an incompatible BYOND version.

As you're using Windows XP, you should have something called Command Prompt under Accessories.

Open it and type:
ping 74.235.135.113
Hit enter and see if you can reach the host in question.
If you can reach the host and updated to BYOND 431.1006 and can reach other games just fine, the host most likely banned you.
that still did not work thanks for trying
Erm, what did not work?
I suggested multiple actions and concluded that if you successfully tried each, you could nail the problem down.
Page: 1 2