ID:293384

Hi
Ive posted at least 6 ads in clasified ads section and they have all been taken down by stephen001 for no reason. He told me to add more lines to it and I did and he still deleted it.I did everything he said and now I cant post in classified section anymore.
Can someone tell me why he is being such a jerk and can someone in byond staff give me my posting privliges back?
Assuming it is the same problem still, I'd say Stephen001 has answered your question already.
Anime fan-games do not belong in that forum as stated in the rules (which you can see when trying to create a new thread).
He even pointed you to the BYOND Anime guild where your advertisement should be placed.

I assure you that he's a very nice person and does a great job, only you got to listen to him, as he knows best what is supposed to be done.
Swearing won't help you to make your point though.
Well alright, let's take a look at this, shall we:

Here is your original post:

Project Name:Devil may cry sorrows

Description:The game is partially done.

Project Goal:This game is free and for devil may cry fans

Skills Needed:Must be able to code very well and icon very well. Will need to code gm tabs,admin tabs, maps, verbs and actions and other things.

Compensation: Level 10 admin or co-owner

Contact Information:

Yahoo: [email protected]
Pager:Princevegeta07

And here is your latest post:

Project Name:Devil may cry sorrows

Description:This is a action game made for devil may cry fans.It will be a great game for all ages.

Project Goal:Our goal is to be the first devil may cry game to be on Byond.We want to create a new game instead of naruto,dragon ball z and others games in the anime section.

Skills Needed:Need a coder n iconer.
Must be a good coder and a good icon maker. Will be coding verbs,admin tabs and other stuff. I also need a coder that can code dragon ball z stuff.

Compensation:
People who help will get level 10 admin or co-owner. They will also get a boost in their account.

Contact Information:

Yahoo: [email protected]
Pager:Princevegeta07

Because this is called BYOND Help, I'm going to do just that. When I said add more content, I meant real content, not 5 words onto a few sections. What sort of game is it? Is it an RPG, maybe some kind of strategy even (my mind boggles at the prospect)? How will the game play? What is your part in the project? What do you consider to be the key features of the game?

If a moderator (read: me) deletes your post, there is a reason. We don't just do it for kicks, believe it or not. Don't just instantly re-post it, think about what got it deleted. I even told you what was wrong, yet you did not fix it. This is now plain for all to see. Further to that, if you'd read the rules of posting in Classified Ads, you'd have realised that this kind of ad isn't appropriate. We're working on changing the rules a bit for that section, but your post still wouldn't be appropriate. It belongs in BYONDAnime, where like-minded people will see it and maybe help you. You are welcome to post in Dream Makers once your ban expires, however if you re-post this advert there, I will ban you again.