ID:293385

BYOND Build Number: Current.
Operating System: Unknown.
Video/Graphics Card: Unknown.
Game Hub/Link: Dragonball Finale
Internet Connection Type: Cox Highspeed Internet
Firewalls/Routers: Known Router, unknown type.

Problem Description: I am reporting this for a friend of mine who has been having trouble with the game mentioned above. For some reason she can connect to every server but one, but the server she can't connect she cannot establish a connection. What I can't figure out is why, as I can connect without any problems once so ever as well as many other people who play the server. If the problem is part of the missing information above i'll have her post it here so that the problem can be found. So far she has tried clearing her cache, reinstalling her BYOND and using a separate computer.

Steps to Reproduce Problem: Failing to connect to a server that the player has never played before, that is active and allowing other players to play.
Have you talked to the host of this server? I imagine she's been banned, probably through the pager for something unrelated if she's never been in that server before.
In response to YMIHere
That can't be the reason. She could not connect to the server on two different names and on two different keys on both names. For some reason I think she is just not allowed to connect, but then I can't think of a reason that I would be allowed. She's tried using a direct connect through her modem without her router as well and this didn't allow her to connect either. The connection always fails regardless of what the circumstances are. And as I mentioned, she connects fine to the other servers that the game is hosting.
In response to Shutka e Shutnek
And as I mentioned, she connects fine to the other servers that the game is hosting.

This is precisely what makes me think this is a pager ban. Pager bans are fairly sticky (maybe it was Dream Deamon bans), you're not meant to be able to just change keys and completely bypass the ban.

They could also have a problem user that lives in her IP range, and banned the whole range because he kept getting back in. I still think asking the host about this would be a good idea.

*Edit
Which server is it? Maybe you could try to connect to another game they are hosting to see if you are caught up in some system wide ban. I know Murtaki hosts Dungeon Master as well.
Is she capable of using "ping"?
She could try to send a simple ping to the server. If it succeeds, you can be 99.99% sure that it's an issue with banning under the circumstances your described.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
I can honestly assure you that under no circumstance is banning the reasoning for this. Like I tried to describe. She attempts to connect and join the game. The window comes up, launches dreamseeker, then attempts to connect to teh IP address. This is where it always fails. She never manages to connect, never gets interface to initialize. It is the 'connection that always fails'. But only for this specific server. As far as my knowledge goes, even if you are banned that still allows you to connect to the game itself.
That is the reason I asked if she could "ping" the server in question.
The reason might as well be with the TCP/IP route between her and the server, but if she is capable of pinging the server, can join other games just fine, others can join the server and she can't, there is not much reason I could see other than a specific exclusion from the server.

So, maybe she could give it a try and ping the server in question?