ID:293397

BYOND Build Number: lastest new 432
Operating System: windows xp proffesional
Video/Graphics Card: intel g31/g33 chipset family
Game Hub/Link: Resident Evil Online beta
Internet Connection Type: router thomson speedtouch
Firewalls/Routers: thomson speedtouch4.0

Problem Description: i have a little problem in this game when i shoot with a gun it says runtime error: type mismatch: cannot compare "mapwindow.map" to 13
proc name: MouseDown (/turf/MouseDown)

and another error

runtime error: type mismatch: "mapwindow.map" - 16
proc name: New (/obj/effects/bullet_hole/New)

runtime error: type mismatch: "mapwindow.map" - 16
proc name: New (/obj/effects/bullet_hole/New)
usr: Drasticxx (/mob/player/client)
src: the bullet hole (/obj/effects/bullet_hole)
call stack:
the bullet hole (/obj/effects/bullet_hole): New(---- (40,13,3) (/turf/Objects/Street_Poles/Street_Pole_10), "mapwindow.map", "icon-x=13;icon-y=1;left=1;scre...")
---- (40,13,3) (/turf/Objects/Street_Poles/Street_Pole_10): MouseDown(---- (40,13,3) (/turf/Objects/Street_Poles/Street_Pole_10), "mapwindow.map", "icon-x=13;icon-y=1;left=1;scre...")

but all the game works sweet .. so this error annoys me what i have to do ?

and another problem .. i want to run REO2.DMB with dream seeker so i host and edit the port it says a message if i opened it : * Your host files are outdated. please check the hub or forums for new ones. *

what do i need to do ?

Those aren't errors with BYOND's software, meaning they don't really belong in this forum. Since I'm such a nice guy, I'll answer your question anyway though.

The first problem is a runtime error that you'll have to contact the games programmer in order to have him fix the problem and update the host files.

The second one means that the host has it so that you can only host the most recent version of the game, and once he updates the hub version number, any host files that are a version under will no longer work. Once again you'll have to contact someone in charge of the game and have them gives you updated files.

Just so you know, this post belongs in the games forum of the game you are trying to play/host.