ID:293400

BYOND Build Number: 432.1007
Operating System: Windows XP (Home Edition, I believe)
Video/Graphics Card: Unsure
Game Hub/Link: Any and all
Internet Connection Type: Cable (Wide Open West)
Firewalls/Routers: Windows Firewall (I've already allowed BYOND and Dream Seeker, and it's worked in the past, so I don't think this is the problem), Linksys WRT54G Router (I've had this for a couple years, and BYOND has worked with it...also not the problem).

Problem Description: Whenever I attempt to join a game, be it from the game's hub or from a bookmark on my pager, or even inputting an IP, the blue box that explains what BYOND is doing at the time (Logging in...Connecting to ______, etc.) gets to "Launching Dream Seeker..." and stays like that. Continuously. I left it like that for about 20 minutes, and still nothing happened. I'm running the newest version of BYOND. I've tried re-installing about 3 times. I really have no clue what to do at this point.

Steps to Reproduce Problem: Attempt to join any game. I'm sure this isn't a problem for anyone else. =S
Hot damn, there's actually a relevant post for me to link to this time!

If you could please attempt to clear your cache(click here), then come back if it fixes the problem(or even if it doesn't). We'll get to the bottom of your problem in no time.
In response to Mikau
This solved my problem, thank you so much!

I didn't imagine it would be something as silly as clearing my cache. O_o'
In response to Uchiha Obito Is Tobi.
I have that problem as well, but clearing my cache didnt fix the problem for me. any help?
In response to Nealistic
Could you fill out the template that the original poster provided, so the people that are trying to help you have some knowledge about your system to base on?
i have had this problem too what do i do
In response to Mzengi909
Greetings Mzengi909.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please create a new topic with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.