ID:293401

BYOND Build Number: 432.1007
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition
Video/Graphics Card: Unknown. (This cant be the problem)
Game Hub/Link: Don't understand. (This is happening to another game too...)
Internet Connection Type: Wireless Router (I PORTFORWARDED...)
Firewalls/Routers: Buffalo.

Problem Description: Well, i could host before, but ever since i got my new laptop, i cant host off the same router. I do not have a Dynamic I.P, well, i'm 70% sure - im still checking.

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Press Host on Dream Daemon on laptop: BYONd Hub reports port >Port ABC< cannot be reached by players.
Press Host on DD on PC: BYONd hub reports port >Port ABC< can be reached by players.

I said >Port ABC< so i can show you they are the same port without telling the port. xD (I have 5 hostable ports, for your information.)
Are you making sure to forward the port to the laptop when you want to host with the laptop? I know it seems trivial, but make sure that when you port forward you're actually telling the information to go to the right place. Your laptop and PC will have different 192.168.*.* IP addresses in order for the router to tell the difference between them.

Make sure you also check windows firewalls and what-not.
In response to Mikau
Mikau wrote:
Your laptop and PC will have different 192.168.*.* IP addresses in order for the router to tell the difference between them.

how can i check that?
I think that's the answer.
In response to NeonJ
Go to Start, and click on the programs menu, and in the Applications, you should have something called Command Prompt.

In the Command Prompt, type in 'ipconfig'. One of them should say IP Address, and give you the 192.168.*.* number.

Once you have that number, make sure you are port forwarding to that address.
In response to Mikau
Okay. I'll try that.

RESULT: SUCESS! Thanks for fixing my problem! :D