ID:293402

BYOND Build Number:(Unsure)
Operating System:Windows XP
Video/Graphics Card:(Unsure)
Game Hub/Link:http://www.byond.com/games/Kajika/DuelMonstersOnline
Internet Connection Type:Wireless
Firewalls/Routers:Windows Firewall (i've already allowed BYOND and Dream Seeker)

Problem Description:When I try to join the game the box opens up and just sits on Launching Dream Seeker and it never trys to connect its worked before please help.

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
This appears to be the same problem this guy is having. If you could clear your cache and come back and tell us if there's any difference, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, you said you are unsure of what your BYOND version number is. I'd advise that you have the latest version downloaded and installed, as it contains all the bug fixes and what-not.
In response to Mikau
Mikau wrote:
This appears to be the same problem this guy is having. If you could clear your cache and come back and tell us if there's any difference, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, you said you are unsure of what your BYOND version number is. I'd advise that you have the latest version downloaded and installed, as it contains all the bug fixes and what-not.

I tried clearing my cache it works sometimes but if it does then later on it bugs up again I also tried restarting my computer it works for a little while then bugs up and I tried re downloading byond it works for a while then it stops again.
In response to Jimmyjasy
Which version of BYOND are you using (you can look it up under "Help"-> "About BYOND" in your pager)?
Which steps did you take to fix the issue (in detail)?