ID:293411

i been using byond fine for sometime now but now it asks for some keyword and i don't know it so the screens black?pls help!
As this is the wrong forum, I can not tell where you're being asked for a "keyword" (BYOND Software Problems or BYOND Website Problems).
Furthermore, it would be useful if you could provide the information asked for by the template when posting in one of these forums, so the people trying to help you don't have to guess around, but can address the problem instantly.
At some point, you or another user tried to access your account with the wrong password several times. As a safety measure, I can only assume that the keyword you are talking about is the 'answer' you gave BYOND when you made the account to the 'challenge question'. The word is used in order to reset your password so that you can continue to use your account. Which is why it's a good reason to actually put some thought when you're filling out that area of the form, and not to just put in random garbage thinking "I'll never use this."

As for helping you, I can't. I have no idea what the question or answer you put in was.
In response to Mikau
Mikau wrote:
As for helping you, I can't. I have no idea what the question or answer you put in was.

And just to make sure, you mustn't post the answer here, even if you know it!
You should never reveal any sensitive information on a public forum.