ID:293414

BYOND Build Number:432.1007
Operating System:Windows Service Pack 2
Video/Graphics Card:Name:Intel(R)82945G Express Chipset Family/ Manufacturer:Intel Corporation/ Chip type:Intel(R)82945G Express Chipset Family/ DAC type:Internal/Approx.Total Memory 128.0MB/Current Display Mode:1440x900(32 bit)(60HZ)/Monitor:Plug and Play Monitor
Game Hub/Link:None
Internet Connection Type:Wireless Broadband
Firewalls/Routers:Linksys/WRT54GS

Problem Description:Everytime I log onto a game after 10 minutes or so i end up losing connection this is why im asking for help.It started last week. No i have not installed any software or updates to the computer before this

Steps to Reproduce Problem:I found this issue when i was playing on Bleach Hollow Within December 31st. I was talking with someone and then the byond game froze.After a minute, it said Connection Failed.So i relogged and everyone else was perfectly fine.Then it froze again after 5 min then connection failed.So i thought maybe i had a bug or something.
When you are loosing connection, do you loose connection to the internet (e.g. on your browser) as well?
As you mentioned that you're using wireless internet, there might be connection issues between your router and your computer, since wireless connections are rather unstable at times.

Is it possible to try and connect through LAN instead of WLAN for a test session with your set-up?

Does this behaviour only occur on "Bleach Hollow", or is it a global problem for all BYOND games you're connecting to?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
no my internet connection stays fine its just the game.I'll try LAN and see if that fixes and it happens in all the games I play
In response to Destroyerman
Even a very short drop in the connection could cause the trouble you're describing and you would only realize that if you're downloading something right then.

As an additional measure, you could try clearing your cache.