ID:293422

I dont seem to be able to log in, it goes onto the logging in screen, i w8 and it doesnt work, ive waited for hours and it stil doesnt work, can sum1 plz help?
Greetings Sempada.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

As a side note, please make sure to post in the correct forum.
That does not only serve organisational purposes, but as well provides you with a problem specific template.
That way those willing to help can get the information they need fast and easy.

When you say "logging in screen", do you mean the pager or a specific game (and if so, which one)?

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Basicly wat happenz is i press "Join" on bleach eterntity, it then comes up with the logging in screen and it doesnt log me in for hours, i then try to get onto the hub and it ses unable to connect, i tried ur suggestions on the article, none of it works.
In response to Sempada
The link I provided actually does not list suggestion, so I see you having a hard time getting anything to work with that.
It is barely meant to guide you through the process of providing the ones willing to help with enough information on your case, which you still failed to do.

It would be nice if you could reply with the information asked for, since that would enable us to help, instead of blind guessing.

Btw. what message do you see on the log in screen?
What do you mean by "try to get onto the hub and it ses unable to connect"?
Does this problem only occur on this specific game, or is it global on BYOND?

Since you left us without information, I can only guess, like I said. You might try to follow these instructions additionally to replying with details on your system.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
log on screen: just ses logging in
The hub thing: I cant remmeber how to get it it just pops up sumtimes
and its on all byond games that iv tried which is like 5 or 6
In response to Sempada
I think I know what the problem is, Check your Time and date settings, if those are set wrong it can cause problems with logging on BYOND games. I suggest you go check the time settings.

In Windows XP: Double click the clock in the right bottom.
In Windows Vista/7: Click on the clock and press Change date and time settings.