BYOND Build Number:Recent
Operating System:Vista
Video/Graphics Card:Nvidia
Game Hub/Link:wut?
Internet Connection Type:Local
Firewalls/Routers:no/yes

Problem Description:Dreamseeker problem

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
When ever I click dreamseeker nothing happens literally. No matter how many times I click it doesn't come up
Fill out the bug report properly, then someone may help you.
How can you expect us to help you, when you won't even help us by giving us a detailed bug report?

Latest is not a version number.
"Vista" is not an Operating System, give more information (SP? 32 or 64?)
What Nvidia Card? Which driver version?

You need to be MUCH more detailed in your bug reports, include screenshots too.
Sorry, but what do you mean by "click dreamseeker"?
Where exactly do you try to click on what?
In response to Flame Sage
Flame Sage wrote:
Fill out the bug report properly, then someone may help you.
How can you expect us to help you, when you won't even help us by giving us a detailed bug report?

You must be new around here, Flame Sage. Sure, he didn't provide enough information. But the information he did give is absolutely relevant.

Latest is not a version number.

If he said he has the 'recent' version of BYOND, then he obviously gets whatever the latest download off of the front page.

"Vista" is not an Operating System, give more information (SP? 32 or 64?)

Vista is an Operating system. The fact that he just said Vista implies that he has auto-update on, and also implies that he has whatever the latest version of the OS. Also; anyone that doesn't say they have 64 bit, has 32 bit.

What Nvidia Card? Which driver version?

Sure, Nvidia is vague, but not everyone is a computer guru that knows how to find that information. Instead of just telling people "GIVE MORE INFO", perhaps you should explain to them how to get the information.

You need to be MUCH more detailed in your bug reports, include screenshots too.

We rarely ever get screenshots here, and we have no problem helping people.
In response to Mikau
Mikau wrote:
Sure, he didn't provide enough information. But the information he did give is absolutely relevant.

While the information he provided is relevant, it is far from precise and that is what Flame Sage frowned upon, if I understood him properly.

Mikau wrote:
If he said he has the 'recent' version of BYOND, then he obviously gets whatever the latest download off of the front page.

Assumptions. A very tricky game, not only when computers are involved, but especially then.
You can be right nine out of ten times and yet the tenth time might break your neck. I dare say that the NASA's purse could tell a story there *smiles*
Recent could mean 3.55, 432.1007, 433.009, or some version number he hasn't updated.
Not to mention the reason stated by Lummox JR multiple times... when someone reads the thread later on, she would not be able to figure out the number by sheer date.

Mikau wrote:

That's a valid point, but it might be nice to point the original poster here.

[No offence intended, just my humble opinion]
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Not to mention the reason stated by Lummox JR multiple times... when someone reads the thread later on, she would not be able to figure out the number by sheer date.

Gads I hope you meant "she" referring to a generic "someone". :)

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
It's generic in the sense that we all know only girls use the internet.