ID:293430

BYOND Build Number:432.1007
Operating System:windows vista
Video/Graphics Card:ATI mobility radeon x 1450
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:wireless. connects to router
Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description:no sound works on any game.and the game i am playing is supposed to have sound

Steps to Reproduce Problem:

iv looked in properties but nothing seems to work. i have all other sounds,but no byond sounds or in game sounds. help me realtek high defination audio is my sound
Greetings Recklessfire89.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Additionally, please include the name(s) of game(s) that you tried and check what your BYOND preferences say (File -> Preferences -> Games (is "Download music and sound effects" checked?)

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Also make sure the game you are playing actually has sound. Not every game on BYOND incorporates sound in the game.
the games i play are supposed to have sound cause they do on the other computer that hardly works. and i updated information to show what i got
In response to Recklessfire89
Thank you for updating the information, but you ignored a very important information.

Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Additionally, please include the name(s) of game(s) that you tried and check what your BYOND preferences say (File -> Preferences -> Games (is "Download music and sound effects" checked?)

Did you look if "Download music and sound effects" is checked?