ID:293432

BYOND Build Number:
Operating System:windows XP pro serice pack 3
Video/Graphics Card:
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:DSL
Firewalls/Routers: Linksys

Problem Description:my byond is all of a sudden movin slow even whe there not to much ppl on the game

Steps to Reproduce Problem: when i click login take like a while 20secs to login then when i get to join and move my char its like movin slow i as ppl on my msn if there laggin there tellin me there not laggin at all. i have DSL so i dont see what the problem iz and my comp iz good so yea...
Good job filling out the forum, I'll really be able to help you!
Greetings Demon_Blaze.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Please make sure to include information about changes, both to your system and the game that might have caused the issue (e.g. an update in the game).

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.