ID:293437

BYOND Build Number:i dont know my number
Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
Video/Graphics Card:Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual
Game Hub/Link:i dont know
Internet Connection Type:cable modem
Firewalls/Routers:basic windows vista firewall setings and it never affected byond

Problem Description:i cant enter any byond game since yesterday

Steps to Reproduce Problem:heres what happened: 3 days ago i could play at byond just fine but since yesterday and today i cant play byond games anymore ( i dont mean 1 game i mean every game ) i tried everything turn my firewall down uninstall and reinstall everything i could but nothing worked.... plz help me if you can

Thank you,

Migolito

P.S. maybe the problem is in my pc because my friends can play in byond just fine i dont know why this is happening
If you turn on the pager and click "Help" Then click "About BYOND", it will tell you what version you are using.

You need to give a bit more information on what is happening though.

What do you mean when you say you can't join any game?
Does any messages pop up?
Connection Failed?
Does anything happen at all?
In response to Mikau
no man i the message just appears

Dream seeker launching..

just like im entering the game but it stays on that screen 4ever
In response to Migolito
Version 434.1010 by the way
In response to Migolito
Because that version is not a stable public build, but a test version. I can't be 100% on the reason for your problem. However I find that if you clear your cache, a lot of the times it solves the problem. I would advise that you give that a try, and hopefully the issue will be resolved.
In response to Mikau
i cant find my cache file anywhere i looked every where i could but still i didnt find it

and what do you mean with move it appdata , just like install it there or just copy the byond files to there?
In response to Migolito
Did you find your Application-Data folder?
Did you find a BYOND folder inside?