ID:293445

BYOND Build Number:Byond Version 432.1007
Operating System:Windows XP
Video/Graphics Card:Name: Intel(R) 82852/82855 GM/GME Graphics Controller
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:Dial up
Firewalls/Routers:Windows XP built in Fire Wall

Problem Description:Since 4 days byond hasn’t been letting me login I mean it has on the website but not on the pager it has been getting stuck at Logged in as Gogeta super saiyan 1000[Offline] since 4 days

Steps to Reproduce Problem:I tried re-installing 3-6 times and it still didn’t work restarting computer I even tried all the help articles for it I also tried turning my fire wall off and it still didn’t work

Please Help Me If You Can I Would Really Appreciate It

Thanks For Taking Your Time To Read This^-^
Could you try to log in as a different key (e.g. mine), randomly making up a password and then trying with your key again?

That seems to help at times (and I'd hope it would get you back to normal).

If that doesn't work, please tell me, so I can have a try at something more... tricky/specific.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
i already have tried signing in with my other key but it still has the same problem 1 or 2 days ago and i just tried to login with a incorrect password right now because you told me to and it said Validating key.... Byond Hub: connection failed.
When you select "File"->"Preferences..."->"Advanced", what do the HUB address field and the Pager Port field say?

When you open a DOS shell (Click on "Start", in your task bar -> "Run..." -> type cmd and hit enter) and type ping byond1.byond.com followed by enter, what's the output?
before the problem started i filled that space with my game's hub address and the pager port says 0

the output comes as
C:\Documents and Settings\Lucha>ping byond1.byond.com

Pinging byond1.byond.com [67.228.127.154] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 67.228.127.154: bytes=32 time=537ms TTL=47
Reply from 67.228.127.154: bytes=32 time=519ms TTL=47
Reply from 67.228.127.154: bytes=32 time=508ms TTL=47
Reply from 67.228.127.154: bytes=32 time=508ms TTL=47

Ping statistics for 67.228.127.154:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 508ms, Maximum = 537ms, Average = 518ms
Gogeta super saiyan 1000 wrote:
before the problem started i filled that space with my game's hub address

Ah!
Then we have likely found the source of the problem, this field should not contain your games hub address.

Try leaving it blank and see if you manage to log in.
If you fail, first try to use byond1.byond.com and if that does not work either, use byond2.byond.com
If you fail even then, try 67.228.127.154

Afterwards, please leave a note on the outcome.
Thank you in advance.
when you said what does the Hub Address say i got a hint that what is written in it might be the problem and when i told you that i thought to myself before you replied that that might be the problem and i tried leaving it blank and it worked!!!!! Thanks sooo much!! nobody has helped me this much i thought i was never gonna be able to play byond again!
I'm glad that I could assist you and hope that you're going to enjoy your time with BYOND.
If you suffer problems again, do not hesitate to ask.
I assure you that most everyone here will be content to help.
k and your seriously the best and most helpful person in the world may good things happen upon you^-^