ID:293461

I finally found a game that i like, but now everytime i try to log into it, it says "Welcome BYOND! (4.0 Public Version 432.1007)
Logging in...connected
Logged in as Cthulhu69.
Connecting to byond://72.12.157.95:3124...connected
This server is restricted to friends.
Access denied.
Connection failed". and besides that, everytime i try to play a new game to see if i like it, it says "No registered application for this extension". but if someone could help me figure out whats wrong with the other game that would be extremely amazing.
This should have been posted in the section for "BYOND Website Problems." Aside from that though, you just need to tell your browser what BYOND is. When it pops up, you should get an option to look for the BYOND application. You'll need to find the BYOND Pager if it's not in a list of applications already.

Usually this happens when you install BYOND for the first time, and the pager is usually the first and only thing in the list for you to choose.
As for your second question, if I'm not completely wrong, "This server is restricted to friends." means that the host has restricted access to people on the hosts "friends list".
Maybe if you contact the host in private and ask politely, who knows...
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
As for your second question, if I'm not completely wrong, "This server is restricted to friends." means that the host has restricted access to people on the hosts "friends list".
Maybe if you contact the host in private and ask politely, who knows...

Yes, that message specifically means that the host is running a closed session and the world is not open to the general public.

Lummox JR