ID:293462

BYOND Build Number:432.1007
Operating System:Windows Xp

Problem Description:I can't join any Byond Games all it says is Connecting to byond://99.150.127.9.49971....failed. It has been like this for 3 weeks Ive tried every mehtod reinstalling byond changing cfg clearing cache,And nothing seems to work.

Steps to Reproduce Problem:The Exact way i got this problem was joining a game and about 3 minutes after i join the game crashes.Obviously i join a differnt game and it says i cant join the game [or any game]
Could you possibly try connecting here?
In response to Mikau
nothing
In response to Xian2
You don't happen to have a firewall that could cause this issue (as you left this question blank in the template and often enough a firewall is the cause of problems with connectivity).
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Turned firewall off and even went to the link they provided just the same thing just a differnt byond Link thing
In response to Xian2
You wouldn't happen to have turned off just the firewall on your computer, would you?

I imagine that you connect to the internet through a modem, and that modem will have a built in firewall as well.

If you aren't sure how to get into the modems settings, you'll want to take a look at this post I made earlier. Some of it will seem out of place, but the information will explain how to access your modem.