ID:293463

These are the errors i get:

Logging in...connected
Logged in as Salmon2.
Sun Jan 25 22:21:53 2009
World opened on network port 2559.
Welcome BYOND! (4.0 Public Version 432.1007)
runtime error: bad icon operation
proc name: New (/icon/New)
source file: Goku.dm,0
usr: {NPC} Saibaman (/mob/Monster/Green_Saiba_Man)
src: /icon (/icon)
call stack:
runtime error: bad icon operation
BYOND Warning: further proc crash messages are being suppressed to prevent overload...
Stopped server.

They continue on. Now as far as i know the coding is fine since the game is being hosted with the same files i have by Kaiax. I looked around on help forum found no post that resolved this problem. Would appreciate any help! So if you have any comments or questions just post them. THANK YOU!
Those are runtime errors, which have to do with whatever you are hosting, and not the BYOND program itself. You'll likely want to take your inquiry over to the developers forums, as they're more likely to get answered there.
In response to Mikau
Unless I've misunderstood the OP, s/he is only hosting the game and thus should not have access to source code?
In that case it is unlikely that people on the developer forum could magically judge upon the errors without source code provided (other than rewording the general response given by the error message itself).

I'd suggest posting on the bug section of the game's forum, or contacting the game owner directly.
S/He could get help on the developer forum (providing code snippets).
ussaly it means bad rsc file
This definitely points to a problem in the game's code. It looks like the game is trying to do icon operations on files that were not included in the .rsc file or the package that was sent to you.

Lummox JR