ID:293465

BYOND Build Number:latest version

Internet Connection Type:use firefox
Firewalls/Routers:have a router, but byond is not blocked through firewall or router, just started this week.

Problem Description:everytime i try to join a game, it says byond central is not accessible and wont let me on...

Steps to Reproduce Problem:idk how to reproduce the problem, just need some help...

ty you for your time
Dear BigGoodling,
I fear that "latest version" is not a valid build number.
I could mean 3.55, 432.1007, or the experimental builds 433.1009, 434.1010 and even any other build that could be considered latest by someone.
As you see, the people trying to help you would have to guess and assumptions are never good when it comes down to computers.

As for the internet connection type, Firefox seems to refer to a browser and not an actual internet connection.

I would advice to read on this article.
As you mention a firewall, be aware that some of them check program versions, so if you update a software, you might have to set your firewall t accept that software again!
In response to Schnitzelnagler
ummm the thing is i cant join any games it opens and then it colses and it dose not say anything what do i do i really want to play DBI
In response to Zato210
I'm sorry, but what is "it"?
How do you try to connect to the games, what games are you trying to connect, what exactly happens when you're trying to connect?

The more information you supply, the more likely it is that someone can actually help you.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
ok i cant play dragon ball z inheretenec and i cilck join game and it dose not say anything and before i can chosse new charter or load one it colses on me and i dont know what i should do i just really want to play and it makes me sad that i cant did i sum it up this time? i am about to cry and i dont know what to do?!
In response to Zato210
No, not really.
However it sounds like these instructions might be able to help you (as a blind guess).