ID:293479

BYOND Build Number:
Operating System:
Video/Graphics Card:
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:
Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description:
me bannearon en un juego el de pokemon rp por culpa de mi hermanito fui al baño y cuando regrese ya estava baneado me lo pueden kitar

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Greetings SargentoFA.

The BYOND Staff does not have the will nor power to help you out. It is each user's personal choice who they want in their game, and who they want out. Your best bet would be to try to contact the game host or game creator and ask to be unbanned. For BYOND's official stance on the subject, please read I'm being spammed by a user. Or, a user has banned me from his game for no reason. Help!

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
Aside from what Schnitzelnagler said from what I'm hoping he guessed at the topic of your post. I have to inform you that since most of us here are English speaking, we would advise you that the next time you come with a problem you use English on the forum. Most of the people here don't know the language you're speaking, and won't be able to help you with your problem otherwise.
In response to Mikau
Mikau wrote:
(...)I'm hoping he guessed at the topic of your post(...)

I guessed it from the very little Spanish that I can manage to understand *smiles*

I think he got banned on some Pokémon-PRG because "his brother went to the bathroom". The rest I didn't quite understand though.
Lo siento, pero la mayoría de los usuarios de este foro no hablan español. En el futuro se puede pedir por favor a tu pregunta utilizando Inglés?

Si no sabe Inglés, usted puede usar Google.com traducir su puesto del español al Inglés antes de publicar su mensaje. Como se puede decir, probablemente, la traducción no es perfecta, pero al menos nos dan la oportunidad de entender lo que quieres decir.

--

According to Google, yes, he mentioned that he was banned after his brother went to the bathroom.