ID:293490

Operating System:Windows Xp
Website Browser and Build Number:Website browsers:Google,mywebsearch,Yahoo,Windows Live,DBGT Build number:436.1012
URL/Link to problem page(s):

Problem Description:You see i tried getting byond membership and it kept on giving errors on and on but when i finally corrected all of them i tried and then it just said transaction cannot be processed i've been having this problem since the start of 2009 so could someone please tell me what to do

Steps to Reproduce Problem:i corrected all errors and it then only said transaction cannot be processed
I guess you're best suited using the customer contact form as suggested in the "Contact" section.

"(...)For other account-related concerns (including questions about membership purchases and refunds) please use our customer contact form." Source: contact
In response to Schnitzelnagler
i already tried that and they keep on giving the same things to do which i have already tried
Did you double-check that you did exactly what was suggested (as sometimes "minor" things tend to slip by) and did you tell them that you have already tried this without success?

Did you provide a detailed, well worded description of the problem?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
yes
Gogeta super saiyan 1000 wrote:
i already tried that and they keep on giving the same things to do which i have already tried

If you have used the Contact Form to contact BYOND Staff, then there is nothing more we can do to help you. They do after all, know the website and plug-ins far better than we ever could.

The best you can do is continue to communicate with BYOND Staff until the issue is resolved. If you can't reach a resolution, there is always non-electronic ways to purchase a BYOND Membership. A Money Order which can be collected from a Post Office would be your next best bet.
In response to Tiberath
ok i'll try that but what address do i need to send the money to?
Gogeta super saiyan 1000 wrote:
ok i'll try that but what address do i need to send the money to?

The payment checkout should tell you when you finish the payment procedure.

Just in case you're unaware, I should probably clarify: A Money Order isn't the act of putting money into an envelope and mailing it away. That's a good and proper way to get your money stolen. Go to your local post office and ask about money orders when the time comes.