ID:293506

I recently tried to download a Game hub, or .dmp file, but it always comes up as 403: Forbidden, what's up with that?

I really wanna' host my own Server on one of my favorite games.
That is something neither we, nor you can do anything about (other than to contact the owner of said game).
The download link leads to a location that prevents public access, which often happens either when a BYOND Membership runs out, or when some free-file-host decides to limit the downloads.
But the thing is, other people can download this Hub & host there own Server of the game... yet I can't?
In response to Viiolence
Could you provide a link to the games hub and to the download you're having trouble with?

HTTP-Error 403 is rather simple and concrete.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
In response to Viiolence
I stumble about the same problem when trying to download:

Downloading Naruto Birth of the Legendary Shinobi (226 bytes).
Failed to download data (HTTP server returned unexpected status: 403 Forbidden).

The expected size suggests that it is a fake download link, or one pointing at the wrong file/folder, since I dare to doubt that the game should have only 226 bytes.
You will have to contact Goditz about this, I'm sorry.
In response to Viiolence
Goditz's game can't be downloaded because the download is in his member files, and since his membership lapsed those are no longer downloadable. If he renews his membership or someone renews it for him that will alleviate the problem. Alternatively, he could choose a new file host.