ID:293508

how come when i go to play BYOND at home it lets me just fine, but whenever i come to my DORM on my college campus i try to log in and it ALWAYS says logins are currently restricted, please reset your password to make sure or something like that. how can i fix this? ive sent for contact through byond but they havent come back to me yet via email
Where are you trying to log-in, the homepage, or the BYOND client?
What is the exact wording of the error you receive?
I assume your DORM network uses a firewall and is strict about port forwarding, am I right?
G'day Stickdeath22.

I'm not entirely sure about that message, but I believe it happens with corrupted key.txt files. Navigate your way to "My Documents", you should hopefully see a "BYOND" folder there. Double click it, inside this folder you'll see several other folders and a text file named "key.txt".

Delete this text file and attempt to login to the pager again. If this fails, Do as stated below.

--

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Thanks Much.
Tiberath