ID:293512

BYOND Build Number:? Whats a Build Number
Operating System:Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1
Video/Graphics Card:Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT
Game Hub/Link:...?
Internet Connection Type:Wireless, Shaw.
Firewalls/Routers:Just Microsoft Default/I have a belkin wireless...

Problem Description:Whenever I try to join ANY game, it says "Launching Dreamseeker" Then it just stays there. I left it for like 15 minutes and it still hasn't done anything.
This has happened twice, the first time it worked after awhile. I even tried re-installing.
Steps to Reproduce Problem:
I'm having the exact same problem, and have for the past few hours. I reinstalled 3 times and rebooted my computer a few times and I can't open dreamseeker in any way or form.
It appears that someone else also had a problem similar to this here. Being able to search the forum for keywords like "launching dreamseeker" really comes in handy.

The suggestion, was to clear your cache. Give that a try and see if it works.
In response to Mikau
Mikau wrote:
It appears that someone else also had a problem similar to this here. Being able to search the forum for keywords like "launching dreamseeker" really comes in handy.

Sup Mikau <-- Assassin/Rogue from StolenLands. Thanks though this is really making me go nuts >_>
In response to Setsuna_Shikimori
That sentence unfortunately doesn't really tell me if the solution worked, or if I should be finding another solution, or gathering more information from you.
In response to Mikau
Mikau wrote:

Wow @_@ Sorry, haha that was a easy solution. Thank you. I didn't even think of searching the forum, but I will next time :D