ID:293534

BYOND Build Number:im not building and idk how to get that
Operating System:windows xp
Video/Graphics Card:idk
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:cable
Firewalls/Routers:firewall is off and nothing to do with my firewall i belive

Problem Description:i try to play about 6 dbz games and 1 worked but still a few buttons i couldnt push and some people could they didnt know why as for the others people where playing but my actual gameplay screen has like a picture with no option on all of them its like its froze but not frozen but i can chat and no1 knows whats wrong

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Greetings Dareacharound.

All about the BYOND Help Forum contains detailed instructions on how to fill out any of the template fields, so please check there and edit your posting to contain information like the actual build (this does not mean you are building anything, but it is the version of BYOND software that you are using).

I'd like you to try and test connecting to byond://67.207.147.44:6031 , see if the chat works just fine for you, or if there is any sort of trouble.

If Chatters works fine for you, I would guess that either the games mentioned by you have such huge resource files (due to bad management) that it takes a while for you to download them, which you could see when you hit "Game Options" in the Control Panel of your BYOND pager, or that the game itself suffers trouble.
It would be nice if you could make mention on which games you tried to play.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
the game is dragonball z heros united
and i cant seem to click some of the options but the game plays just fine
my builder number is 437.1013 4.0 public the games load pretty fast no problem really
In response to Dareacharound
If the game works fine and you only can not use certain features, it might be that these aren't enabled for you yet.
Or, the game could suffer a bug.
In both cases, you should contact the games owner for further questions.
can u tell me how i do that ....i talked to about 40 people about it ur def suppose to be able to use them there pretty important in the game and no1 knows why its not lettin me its like im the only person every that have gotten the bug or whatever it is
Since you claim that you only have trouble with a certain functionality of a special game, that game likely has issues.
Else, you'd suffer a similar problem in every game that you tried (which is why I asked you to join the link provided by me, even though you gave no feedback).
I guess that you're talking about hub://Falacy.DragonBallZHeroesUnited , so you might either contact Falacy directly, or leave a message/bugreport on his forum.

As an advice though, try to be precise. No one is pushing you, so there is no rush to post. Take time to consider, supply details and use special terms where you know them.
This helps others with trying to figure out what could be wrong.
yea that game is the only 1 i can even start playing all the other1 i cant even start to play them and i emailed him hopefully that will do something but no1 else has that issue that why its kinda of wierd
BYOND Build Number:437.1013
Operating System:window 2000
Video/Graphics Card:not sure
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:charter ..cable
Firewalls/Routers:none on

Problem Description: well im having a problem with dragonball z united heros. one guy told me to write him and i did he didnt respond. But i dont think its a problem with the game because no1 has this problem or seemed to ever heard of this problem. I can play this game but there are a few buttons i cant use its like the game dosent reconize me clicking. and i tryed over about 10 games and they load fine but i have problems pressing some buttons on there some to where i cant even start the game. It would be really appreciated if some1 could help me out with this problem.

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Please refrain from unnecessarily creating new threads, but instead reply to your old one instead, when it is the same issue.
You have been spamming the forum twice now.

I did misunderstand the feedback you gave before, as to the extent that I was under the impression that other games work fine for you, as can be seen in this thread.
Now, to prevent misunderstanding you again, I'd like you to take your time while posting and be precise. Define and name things, instead of "it", or "he".

Which kind of "button" is it that does not work for you?
An interface element, or a screen object?
Can you use other buttons?
Do verbs work for you?
What happens when you hover the mouse over these buttons and what happens when you try to press them?

I would like you to try and test downloading and playing hub://Tsfreaks.TowerDefense then please give a detailed report on the functionality of buttons you encounter in this game.
sorry ...um it lights up when i hover over them but when i click nothing pops up like the box that should pop up and all verbs work
This is exactly what I meant to hint at:

I'd like you to take your time while posting and be precise. Define and name things, instead of "it", or "he".

Dareacharound wrote:
um it lights up(...)

What is 'it'?
I can't see it, as I'm not sitting next to you when you try.
So, I fear that you'll have to tell me.

Which kind of "button" is it that does not work for you?
An interface element, or a screen object?
Can you use other buttons?

I would like you to try and test downloading and playing hub://Tsfreaks.TowerDefense then please give a detailed report on the functionality of buttons you encounter in this game.

You did, with no word, mention if you tried TowerDefense, or what kind of game you are referring to now, but leave the reader with assumptions.
all of the buttons worked on the game u recommended me. Dragonballz heroes united most of all the buttons work i can play the game and they are screen options that are actually in the game. if u want specific buttons...i cant press ki percentage or toggle pk i cant customize anything most of the stuff are in the option setting i can click level up button after picking a option to upgrade nothing happens the screens goes away
After testing on the fly, it seems as if you suffer from the same problem described here.
Lummox JR replied with a detailed analysis and further instructions.

Please make sure that you read on there carefully.
alright thanks alot
is there ne way u can find out what type of pop up box it want allow me to use or interface button i cant click
As for the tests I managed to get you through, input() and alert() seems to cause you issues.