ID:293541

BYOND Build Number:437.1013
Operating System:Windows Vista
Video/Graphics Card:Dunno..
Game Hub/Link:http://www.byond.com/games/MZMDProductions/Hogwarts123
Internet Connection Type:Uhh.. Ethernet
Firewalls/Routers:Generic windows firewalls.

Problem Description:When banning with Daemon, you can choose a time that it will unban them. Well, when it gets to that time.. Dream Daemon crashes. This is rather inconvenient, and I was wondering if I was doing something wrong or what? Also, when kicking people, it sets the ban to "End of this session" .. But, when I manually unban them, Daemon, again, crashes. It's done this for a while now.. Any help?

Steps to Reproduce Problem: Ban someone with Daemon and set the time to anything, when it reaches that time Daemon crashes (For me, at least)..
There has been reported a similar bug on the Developer forum. Most unfortunately, it could not be reproduced and thus did not yield enough information to allow for a fix.

If you can shed additional light on the topic, please feel free to join that discussion, else I fear, there is little I could help with.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Thank you, but that isn't exactly my problem. That has, however, happened to me. I just made a.. I don't know what to call it, a program? With something separate from BYOND, so that it'll automatically hit okay when it happened (It would always happen at night, which is when I'm sleeping.)

This problem, however, causes Daemon to crash. Without a doubt, it will stop responding and crash. I could make a video of it with a hypercam, if that'd be helpful?
In response to SHSPlyr03
I thought that the bugs might have been related, due to the similarity.

Are you overriding world.IsBanned() in the game you're hosting and did you try clearing your cache?
If none of the both is a reason, I fear the only thing I could recommend is creating a bugreport on the developer forum.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Are you overriding world.IsBanned() in the game you're hosting

I don't think so, because it only does it on timed bans. If I was overriding it, wouldn't it happen when I manually unban one that isn't set to unban and some time?
In response to SHSPlyr03
I do not know how IsBanned is handled internally, so I can't be sure, but I can try to narrow down procedures and variables that might be remotely connected to the topic ;)