ID:293554

BYOND Build Number:439.1015
Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
Video/Graphics Card:ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:DSL
Firewalls/Routers: Motorola SB4220

Problem Description: Last night i was playing Shinobi, and suddenly it said "Connection Failed", this sometimes happens if the game crashes or i lost internet connection. So i tried logging in again and it said "Connecting to byond://75.127.124.202:1337...failed" I thought maybe i got banned or something, but i tried other games and the same thing happened except with a different address.

Steps to Reproduce Problem:Log on to byond pager. Go to Shinobi or any game. Click Join.
But you can log in to your pager and don't get logged in as guest or off-line?
me tooo... i cant connect to HarryPotterTheLastWizard... i am iconner from this server.. i wasn't banned.. but appear my Ip ...failed too... and i try to conect to Naruto Elite SHinobi and i connected normal.
In response to UchihaLief
Greetings UchihaLief.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
what informations???
well... i played this game for 4 months... and i never have a problem...
just now this problem begin...
what kind of information you need?
BYOND Build Number: [439.1015]
Operating System: Windows XP Professional
Video/Graphics Card: GeForce 6600 256MB
Game Hub/Link: ??
Internet Connection Type: DSL
Firewalls/Routers: ??

i Was playing the game... when Suddenly the connection with the game was failed and i can't connect more.

OBS: I can connect to another servers.. but with this server i can't.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
uhh my problem just changed,now when i try and join it says "Opening link byond://BYOND.world.896163972/" and sometimes itll go to "BYOND Central is not accessible" Also when i log onto the pager, it says I'm offline for some reason
Well... i Login in the BYOND SIte... i Login the BYOND SOftware but i can't connect to the HarryPotterLastWizard Server
In response to 8 Diagrams
help me..please?
If you can connect to one server, but not another, the conclusion is rather simple.
It's not a bug with BYOND, but with a specific server.
You could be banned, the server could have issues with connections, the source code might cause trouble on that server, or any other such problem.
In that case, it is your best bet to contact the host of the server that you can't reach and discuss the problem you suffer.
In response to 8 Diagrams
I'd like you to try and follow these instructions, together with these other instructions.