ID:293560

How do you make it to where the pixmovie icon of your mob walkiing show only when commanded to walk?
Because the DM Guide sure doesn't say, or just not simply.
If I knew how I could get to finishing this game.
This question would fit better in the Developers forum.

That point aside, open Dream Maker, click on "Help"->"General..."->"Icon editor"->"Sate editor"->"Movement states" to find this help:
"Dream Seeker can display the same icon state two different ways: moving and non-moving. If you have two icon states with the same name in your icon file, and one of them is marked as a movement state, then it will appear only when the object is moving, and the other state will appear when the object is at rest. Movement states are usually animated.

To mark an icon state as a movement state, select it. Then double-click its name, or choose Graphic | Edit State... from the menu, or hit the F2 key. This will allow you to rename the state, and/or make it a movement state. Check the Movement State checkbox that appears.

Once you have marked a state as a movement state, a big M will appear next to the icon."

I assume that this is what you tried to hint at, as your description was a bit vague.