ID:293561

BYOND Build Number:440.1016
Operating System: Vista Home Pre.
Video/Graphics Card:ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:NetGear
Firewalls/Routers:Firewall Off

Problem Description:
For some strange reason my connection fails everytime i log on to naruto goa,saying that im logged on already from a(n)alternet server what do i do
Steps to Reproduce Problem:
i dont understand .when im trying to log on naruto goa, it keep saying that im already logged on but in a alternet server.....lol how can that be if im not playing...i asked a friend to check and see if anyone was playing as me in the game but said no....what should i do
Greetings Craig28.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
BYOND Build Number:440.1016
Operating System: Vista Home Pre.
Video/Graphics Card:ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:NetGear
Firewalls/Routers:Firewall Off

Problem Description:
For some strange reason my connection fails everytime i log on to naruto goa,saying that im logged on already from a(n)alternet server what do i do
Steps to Reproduce Problem:
i dont understand .when im trying to log on naruto goa, it keep saying that im already logged on but in a alternet server.....lol how can that be if im not playing...i asked a friend to check and see if anyone was playing as me in the game but said no....what should i do
In response to Craig28
What happens if you try to join byond://67.207.147.44:6031 , then leave and join again?
ok first it was working again and now a day after its doing the same thing again....and im at home this time????wat do i do now??
In response to Craig28
Well, what does happen when you try to click that link, log out and repeat?
Ultimately this is a problem with Naruto GOA, not BYOND itself. The game apparently does a check to make sure you're not logged into two servers at once, and that check is not infallible. You should contact the author to see if he can help you diagnose the problem.

Lummox JR
Ok well now im back with a similar problem...i was at home this time and i was playing Naruto goa. I then closed my laptop( While Nauto Goa was still up) and lefted for about 5 minutes. The laptop Then kicked into standbye. When i opend the laptop , the Goa screen was black saying i was booted for inactivety. I tried to reconnect to the server and it says " Banned by host: Multiple server are online."
..or something similar to that xD....What do i do this time
In response to Craig28
Contact the owner of said game, since it is not a BYOND, but a Naruto GOA specific issue.